The duration to apply in an IPO is fixed by the company, generally, the company keeps it active for 3 days.
There are 2 ways to apply.
- Via Net Banking → Login and Select, the IPO → Fill minimal details and click submit.
- Post IPO submission, the application money will be blocked from your account until the allotment is announced, which is generally 7 trading days.
- If a stock is allotted to you then they will be credited to your Demat account OR if a stock is not allotted to you then the blocked money will be released.
Below are the details you will need to fill in the form:
- Depository Participant: Tradejini Financial Services Pvt Ltd.
- Type of Depository: CDSL
- Demat Account number: This is your 16 digit Demat account number which you can find in Back Office login under “DP” section. Here 1st 8 digit refers to the DP ID and next 8 digit is your Client ID