: +91-80-40204020 Call-n-Trade : +91-80-26086600
Tradejini provides two convenient and effective trading platforms that are state of the art in technology use, safety and speed.These two platforms are:
NEST (Next Generation Electronic Securities Trading Platform)
Developed by Omnesys Technologies,NEST has been positioned successfully as an intuitive front-end solution that has the support of a robust backend server that can fetch market data, execute orders and facilitate trading for its users. NEST supports Multi Exchange and Multiple Segment Trading. The Trading platform offered by NEST,known as the NEST trader,gives the customers real time access to scrip quotes that is quick and efficient. In addition to being extremely fast,the NEST trader is also equipped with state of the art security authentication processes including two levels of password protection. One for access to the software and another layer of password for placing trade orders. Both passwords are encrypted and are completely secure. The main features of the platform are:
1. The customer can track scrips in real time by creating market watch groups.
2. The customer can watch the market picture data for any scrip, any time.
3. Place Buy or Sell orders to the exchanges.
4. View the placed orders, trades, open positions and other financial details on the click of a button.
5. Set up an effective Risk Management System using the multiple resources available.
6. Use the multiple available value addition tools to receive alerts, messages etc.
NSE NOW – NOW is the acronym for NEAT on Web. NEAT itself is the ‘National Exchange for Automated Trading” which is NSE’s pioneering,fully automated screen based trading system. Tradejini provides you the convenience of this trading system that can be operated anywhere,anytime,with a few simple clicks of the keyboard. The benefits of trading on NSE NOW are :
1. It allows for direct access to NSE servers which decreases the trade turnaround time drastically thus boosting the trade execution speed and convenience.
2. The investor can view the real time exchange status that shows the market status of the various segments such as Equity, F&O, Derivatives etc.
3. The investor can view real time Quote data under both trade as well as market data, including options such as the data for Bid Size,Ask Size,Day’s open,High,Low etc.
4. There is extensive data available for conducting research on a particular Equity or Derivative product/scrip/currency.
5. The investor can monitor real time charts that graphically show the movement of a particular scrip/index at different points in time.
6. The clients can manage /change password conveniently with the interface in few clicks.
7. Place/Execute and Cancel Trade orders.
8. The investors can check the available balances in cash/collateral etc.
Vasavi Square, 2nd Floor, No.75/757, 10th Main Road, 4th Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore - 560011.Contact No : +91-80-40204020
Suvas,No 4, Shankarmutt Road, 3rd Cross, Shankarpuram, Bangalore - 560004.
223, Vijay Enclave, 2nd Floor, TV Swamy Road East, R.S. Puram, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu - 641002.
SEBI REGISTRATION NO.: INZ000160938
(NSE: CM-FO-CD | BSE: CM-FO-CD | MCX: FO | MSEI: CM-FO-CD)
CDSL Depository Participant: IN-DP-CDSL-681-2013
Mutual Fund ARN : 87156
Please ensure you carefully read the Risk Disclosure Documents as prescribed by SEBI.
For any complaints email at complaints @ tradejini.com.
"Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your trading/demat account Update your Mobile Number/Email IDs with your Stock brokers/Depository Participant.Receive alerts/information of your transactions on your Registered Mobile/Email for all debit and other important transactions in your trading/demat account directly from Exchange/CDSL on the same day."
"KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets - once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.),you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary."
No need to issue cheques by investors while subscribing to IPO.Just write the bank account number and sign in the application form to authorise your bank to make payment in case of allotment.No worry for refund as the money remains in investor's account.
This is to inform you as per Rules, Regulations and Bye-laws of Multi Commodity Exchange of India Ltd (MCX),that we do client based trading and proprietary trading.